Remove Odors from Stinky Laundry
Remove odors from stinky laundry with Febreze In-Wash Odor Eliminator. Check out all the great tips in the article linked below, and trust Febreze’s laundry additive to remove tough odors in just one washing.
How to Remove Odors from Stinky Laundry
How many of you deal with stinky laundry on a regular basis? I know here in my home, we deal with it every week, especially during the summer season! Every week I find stinky pool towels, sweaty-smelling t-shirts and all sorts of nasty other odors in my family’s laundry! Ewwwwww!
Here are a few tips on how you can remove odors from stinky laundry.
- Try to stay on-top of your laundry chores! The longer you let clothing and linens pile up, the smellier they will be come!
- Avoid tossing wet clothing, towels and other linens into the hamper while they are still wet. Hang them up, let them dry and then toss them into the hamper.
- Teach your family to alert you if they spill something onto their clothing, so that you can pre-treat it for the stain, which will also help to cut down on foul smells.
- If you’re potty-training a child or have pets who are potty-training, consider using a separate receptacle for their soiled items. This will help to prevent those foul smells from spreading to other items. As soon as possible, get them laundered.
- When it comes to doing the laundry, use Febreze In-Wash Odor Eliminator, now with 3X more freshening power! This one product will help to remove stinky odors caused by sweat, smoke, pet smells, mildew, mold, foul smelling food odors and more!
The Febreze In-Wash Odor Eliminator removes the toughest odors, while your laundry detergent gets the dirt. It’s to be used in conjunction with your favorite laundry detergent, not replace it.
To put the product to the test, the company sent me some samples along with a t-shirt. I wore that tee outside to do some yard work on 2 separate afternoons and trust me, it was a sweaty & stinky shirt once I was done.
I tossed it into the washer with some Febreze In-Wash Odor Eliminator and my normal liquid detergent. Once the load was done washing…I gave it my sniff test and wow, it smelled as good as new, perhaps even better! Not only that, a few days later my grand-dog was over visiting and she had a potty accident on one of my favorite throws! I quickly scooped it up, tossed it into the washer with some of the Febreze In-Wash Odor Eliminator and guess what? It came out smelling super fresh & clean!
You can learn more about Febreze In-Wash Odor Eliminator by visiting their website online. Looking to save money on this product? They often have printable coupons on their site!